FUN ARCHERY AT LINNFALL!
Try something new with your family and friends. Learn the basics of archery with user friendly recurve bows, then shoot over a short range woodland course at a variety of targets. Some will test your new found skills more than others!
In our busy world full of technology, the emphasis is definitely on fun and being outdoors!
The course is designed to take a maximum of four archers at a time, guided by myself.
Sessions last two hours including safety briefing, equipment set up and initial coaching. Cost per person is £25.00.
PLEASE NOTE - AGE LIMIT is 8+
• Bookings are by arrangement and taken for minimum 2/maximum 4 people.
• Please give two days advance notice on your chosen date.
So go on, get your family or friends together and book a session, what have you got to lose!
GETTING THERE: Linnfall Equestrian Centre (EH45 8QX) is located on the A703 Peebles road. Turn off the main road at the sign for Waterheads. (Look for the black and pink Linnfall Archery sign too!)
• Follow this road for a short distance through a left hand bend, then turn right (another Linnfall Archery sign).
• You will pass between two houses and a barn, then you will see a gate signed 'Linnfall Stables'.
• Go through this gate and across the bridge into the yard. Please close both gates behind you.
Be aware that this is a busy yard with horses and people regularly on the move! I will be there to meet you and direct you to parking.
***PLEASE NOTE : Due to the presence of horses there is a NO DOGS policy at Linnfall***